When 3/3 – 3/7
Hours: Sun (11-5), M-Th (10-6)
Where: Lighthouse International
111 East 59th Street (between Park & Lexington Ave.)
New York, NY
Known for their soft fabrics and unique, girly designs Wildfox Couture finds inspiration in sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies and friendship. With elements of 1920’s design woven into their fall/winter 2013 collection,CATWALK® by TIGI® US Creative Director, Heath Grout created a playful look reminiscent of the era. “We went with a Gatsby-inspired ponytail – something that looks as though she effortlessly pulled her hair back after an evening event,” explains Grout.
Overall Look: A Gatsby-inspired 1920’s ponytail.
1. Prep wet hair with CATWALK ® by TIGI® Your Highness Volume Collection Root Boost Spray and stretch dry with a blow dryer and a paddle brush.
2. For added texture, generously apply CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo.
3. Pull hair back into a loose ponytail, covering the ears and securing with elastic.
4. Split ponytail into three even sections and spray with CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray.
5. Wrap each section of the ponytail around a curling tong and clamp into a curl allowing each section to set.
6. Unclamp sections and brush all together while molding hair into a slight finger wave and finish withCATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray to hold look in place.
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Your Highness Volume Collection Root Boost Spray
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray
Stay chic this winter and get a cheap jewelry upgrade at the nOir Jewelry Sample Sale. Snag this trendy jewelry brand for 50-70% off at the nOir Sample Sale.
Swirl-shaped earrings: $45 (orig. $110)
Stackable pyramid rings:$30 (orig. $62)
Spikes Mini Punks Necklace: $75 (orig. $162)
Rope and Dart Necklace from nOir’s collaboration with L.A.M.B.: $75 (orig.$162).
When: 2/20 – 2/22; W-F (10-7)
Where: 350 West 38th Street (between 8th and 9th Aves)
Pink Chicken Sample Sale is coming up! Get up to 70% Off Pink Chicken clothes like kids' and mommy tunics, tops and dresses.
Embroidered tops: $35 (orig. $124)
Traditional Indian block-print tunics: $35 (orig. $115)
When: 2/6 – 2/7; W-Th (10-6)
Where: 307 Seventh Avenue (between 28th and 29th Street)