Known for their soft fabrics and unique, girly designs Wildfox Couture finds inspiration in sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies and friendship. With elements of 1920’s design woven into their fall/winter 2013 collection,CATWALK® by TIGI® US Creative Director, Heath Grout created a playful look reminiscent of the era. “We went with a Gatsby-inspired ponytail – something that looks as though she effortlessly pulled her hair back after an evening event,” explains Grout.
Overall Look: A Gatsby-inspired 1920’s ponytail.
1. Prep wet hair with CATWALK ® by TIGI® Your Highness Volume Collection Root Boost Spray and stretch dry with a blow dryer and a paddle brush.
2. For added texture, generously apply CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo.
3. Pull hair back into a loose ponytail, covering the ears and securing with elastic.
4. Split ponytail into three even sections and spray with CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray.
5. Wrap each section of the ponytail around a curling tong and clamp into a curl allowing each section to set.
6. Unclamp sections and brush all together while molding hair into a slight finger wave and finish withCATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray to hold look in place.
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Your Highness Volume Collection Root Boost Spray
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo
CATWALK ® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray