Get up to 75% off!
When/Where: Wednesday, August 18 through Friday, August 20. Weds 9am—7pm, Thurs 10am—6pm, Fri 10am—5pm. 224 W. 30th St between Seventh and Eighth Aves, 13th floor (no phone)
Use code “plus2010″ for 15% off all plus-size styles at Hanky Panky through 8/30.
Thanks Grechen's Codes for this info!
Aug 16, 2010
Author: Katie Lara | Filed under: Giggles
Sorry sissies. LOL.
Check out this article, randomly conducted at my Mom's high school!
Aug 13, 2010
Author: Katie Lara | Filed under: Fashion
I'm totally loving Kim Kardashian's dress in this pic. It's by Ani Lee Dresses! Amazing. Her boobs are a little much for it but the dress is fabulous.
Here are some awesome tips from FitSugar to lower your calories and fat:
- Agave nectar for sugar: While it should still be used sparingly, agave nectar is sweeter than sugar, so you'll be using less, plus it won't cause a spike in blood sugar levels like sugar.
- Avocado for butter: When baking, sub out half the butter with avocado for less calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol.
- Ground flaxseeds for eggs: Who knew flaxseeds could replace eggs in your baking recipes? One teaspoon of ground flaxseeds and 1/4 cup of water replaces a single egg.
- Parsnips for potatoes: Parsnips are just one kind out of many healthy veggies that can replace potatoes in a French fry recipe.
- Greek yogurt for whipped cream: Mixing in Greek yogurt with your whipped cream (or replacing it all together), cuts out fat, giving you more calcium, protein, iron, and healthy bacteria in the process.
- Turkey for beef: Try a healthy turkey burger instead of beef burger at your next BBQ.
When: Friday, August 13, through Sunday, August 15. Fri—Sat 10am—8pm, Sun 10am—4pm.
Where: Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave between 15th and 16th Sts (212-543-4300)